*** During Covid 19 virus quarantine***
As all clinics are currently closed due to the Covid-19 virus all therapy is being offered on-line using ZOOM. Zoom is a secure channel which complies with GDPR. Please text me or call me or ask for a free Zoom demonstration before committing to therapy.
Do you want to make changes in your life?
- Are you are feeling fed up and need a change in your life?
- Are you having difficulty sleeping or finding you’re sleeping too much?
- Do you find your thoughts are mostly negative and want to cheer up?
- Is confidence an issue, or a habit or phobia holding you back?
- Could your sports performance be improved?
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, then I, using solution-focused hypnotherapy can help.
In the past, I’ve been in the exact same position as you. Suffering from many phobias and anxiety until I discovered the power of hypnotherapy, you can read more in About Me. But this is about YOU! Today I work with people of all ages, genders and backgrounds. Not just in the clinic, but using Skype or Zoom from all over the UK
- Reducing stress and anxiety levels
- Dealing with fears and phobias
- Improving self-esteem and confidence
- Exam Stress from GCSE to Masters
- Changing sleep quality and helping insomnia
My specialist areas are:
- Driving confidence
- Sports performance
- Food phobics and fussy eaters
- Student confidence
- Horse riding confidence
The therapies I use are modern, measurable and based upon scientific research, we will work together to achieve the goals you want and need, using tools and resources you can use the rest of your life. If you don’t believe me, then read what previous clients have said on the list of testimonials.
I can help you understand why you are experiencing problems. Working together, we can make those changes. To understand the process more fully see fees and sessions.
Because my Oxford Clinic is so close to the station many clients from London visit me, especially for my specialist areas, such as phobias. Later sessions can be completed via Skype or Zoom.
I hold supervision groups in Reading and Burford and also mentor new or returning hypnotherapists. See Supervision for more details.
See my “Ask the expert” answers in January issue of Happiful magazine.