I am Penelope Ling – award winning international hypnotherapist and author, and I work with people just like you.
- People with irrational fears around food, driving, needles or medical procedures.
- Adults, who suffer from poor sleep.
- Students not coping well, away from home, who procrastinate and worry about exams and grades.
- Professionals who feel terrified at the prospect of talking in management meetings or suffering from impostor syndrome.
- Women who have lost their confidence because of bullying, abuse or loss of a loved one.
- Men who are finding it difficult to break free from a habit to improve their health and wellbeing.
- Break free from Relationships which have failed and wanting to move on but feels held back.
If you have answered YES to any of these questions, then give me a call.
I see individuals and assess their needs at the consultation. Understanding the history or the problem, and the values and beliefs of the client, I can help them achieve their goals by utilising a variety of tools and therapies.
The therapies used SFBT and CBT are modern, measurable and based upon scientific research and an understanding of how the brain works. The tools used are visualisation, hypnotherapy, NLP and mindfulness.
These tools and resources you can use for the rest of your life.
If you don’t believe me, then read what previous clients have said on the list of testimonials.
A “converted disbeliever”…
Anon on August 25, 2021 at 12:55:01 “Originally my reasons for seeing Penny were to do with improving my performance levels in my chosen sport….however it became very clear after a couple of sessions that there was some “other stuff” not purely related to sport going on that was preventing me from playing to the best of my ability so we started to focus on those areas as well. Having completed my sessions I have to say that I feel both refreshed and energized far more than before. Day to day I am in a much better place and very little bothers me whereas before I might have gradually become distracted……Now in my sport things are certainly looking up as I am gradually getting back to where I once was as and I am able to focus much more clearly on what I am trying to achieve . Highly recommend”
I can help you understand why you are experiencing problems. Working together, we can make those changes.
So who am I? I am Penny – someone who broke free from the chains of a driving phobia and overcame severe dyslexia to write a book using hypnotherapy and self-hypnosis. Whatever the obstacle, I have found ways around them. I am a supervisor and mentor to other hypnotherapists. I run courses, I am an author and speaker on a variety of topics. I write articles and occasionally appear on the radio. See About Penny for more details.
See my “Ask the expert” answers in January issue of Happiful magazine.