External course partnerships
JP International Training
The Company was formed on the ethos of technical excellence, compliance and transparency, it delivers quality Training and Consultancy to all sectors of the Aviation and Commercial Industries.
As part of the mental health programme, an alliance with Penelope Ling Therapies was made to help any employees to overcome the problems they may be facing. Please get in touch if you’re interested in setting up such a program.
Also: JP International website.
Natural Touch Therapies
Marketing for therapists – online
Therapists new to the business often need help to get their business seen.
This course is designed to help you to approach marketing your business in a step-by-step format. Therefore, you can identify your target audience and look at where to reach them. Learn how to word adverts and social media posts which engage your audience. Covering where to get ideas and how to effectively plan your marketing strategy so you’re not wasting your time.
If your business is complementary therapy or beauty therapy, this course is for you!
For Schools and colleges – online
Overcoming exam anxiety
Online hour talk for schools and Colleges on the subject of Exam Stress and how to manage time and stress effectively.
Call for prices.
Life – and managing expectations for success
An online 40-minute talk for schools and colleges about how to manage your expectations for success. We don’t know what’s ahead, but our mindset towards change means we can be adaptable to whatever lies ahead.
Call for prices.
- Confident Public Speaking – for Gordano School
- Make your brain work for you – Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Social Media for Therapists – Federation of Holistic Therapists
- Intermittent fasting and the psychology of eating – with David Perry
- Refocusing the mind – How to stop distraction – with Chris Jones – PA events.
- Marketing for Therapists.
- Exam stress and the tools which can help.
- In Business – Stand up and talk – working with those who struggle with speaking in meetings.
Occassionally I am invited to talk about a variety of subjects related to mental health issues. These include:
- Sleep, why we need it and how to improve it – March 2022 Kingsmoor Clinic
- The myths and truths about Hypnosis. – Jan 2020 FHC Didcot
- What happens in the brain during hypnosis – Mind Body Spirit fair Watchfield 2014