Fees for Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy & Coaching
I offer a variety of packages, please read through carefully and decide which apply to you.
I accept Cash, Cheque, PayPal, Bank Transfer and Visa card*
(*except for Bampton)
The Initial Consultation
- I offer a 20 minute FREE telephone consultation. Please arrange for the best time for this where there will be no distractions. At this consultation we go over problem and what your goal for therapy is.OR
- In Clinic £70. includes history gathering, explanation of the brain and hypnotherapy and what goals for therapy are.
Please call to make the appointment on either 07508 658934 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Before 6pm – £70
- After 6pm £80
- 6 session package – Consultation plus 6 sessions paid upfront – £460 (6x£65+£70)*
- Stop Smoking – one 2 hour session @ £180 or 2 one hour sessions @ £90
- Driving confidence – 6 Steps paid upfront – £360**
*If any additional sessions are needed they will be charged at ad-hoc prices. If sessions are missed they are counted as sessions, but if the goal is met before the end of the 6, the difference is refunded.
**If any additional sessions are needed they will be charged at ad-hoc prices.
I currently take Cash, Cheque, PayPal, Bank Transfer and Visa cards.
Please see terms and conditions below for charges if you cancel 48 hours or less in advance.
Ages from 10 – 18 and/or proof of student status – £65.
Long term support
– for those with chronic conditions or are carers needing help. For those with Fibromyalgia, MS, Cancer, Arthritis, Chronic Pain or are caring for others with these conditions. Individuals can be seen either in clinic or home, but numbers are restricted. Please call to discuss costs and terms.
I prefer to do consultations in person, then we can work on skype for the sessions
Individual sessions – before 5pm £65
after 5pm £75
£50 per session
£45 for students with NUS card
Workshops and courses
These are usually run on a Wednesday evening at the Complimentary Healthcare Practice, Ock Street, Abingdon. From 7.30pm to 8.30pm – Limited numbers so please book in advance.
One to one, group or by Skype £35 per session
Meditation taster course
If you’ve always wondered what kinds of mediation are available then this course could be for you. Running for 5 weeks we cover many aspects of different meditation practices from all over the world, including mindfulness, TM, Kabbalah, Spiritual development and Christian.
Cost – £50 for 5 week course.
I can arrange 3 kinds of packages for businesses:
- In-house Solution Building for employees – groups up to 10 employees.
- HR referrals as part of a business benefit package.
- Sole Trader Stress Buster and Confidence Booster.
– To see the typical number of sessions needed please view the Outcomes page
** No two people will take the same length of time due to background and circumstances.
Terms and Conditions
Appointments – Please give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation or change of an appointment by telephone. Failure to do so may mean that you may be invoiced the full amount to cover costs of room hire, administration fees, the inconvenience and possibility you have denied someone else the opportunity of having therapy.
I will accept 24 hours if illness is responsible however only if you re-book the session at the time. Failure to do this will incur the full fee of £70.
Payment in cheque, cash or Paypal – Some lifestyle health insurance now cover hypnotherapy, so check your policy. If payment is a problem I offer an extended payment scheme. Bank transfer is also acceptable.
There are special discounts for NUS card holders or those participating in special offers and deals. Please feel free to ask for details.
NB These telephone numbers are for appointments for clients and supervision only, I do not accept sales calls, and I am on TPS and I receive ActionFraud regular updates from bogus callers.
How many sessions will it take?
It varies from person to person and to one’s background and current situation. There are no guarantees of success as each person is different and responds to therapy in different ways. Commitment from clients has to be 100% whether it’s cognitive behavioral therapy and mindfulness you are coming for or SFH.