Fees for Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy & Coaching
The Initial Consultation
- I offer a 20 minute FREE telephone consultation. Please arrange for the best time for this where there will be no distractions. At this consultation we go over problem and what your goal for therapy is.OR
- £70 – includes history gathering, explanation of the brain and hypnotherapy and what your goals for therapy are.
Please call to make the appointment on either 07508 658934 or email email@example.com
I offer a variety of packages, and reduced rates for certain hours in Oxford only. Please ask at the initial consultation.
- Bank Transfer
- Visa card
|MONDAY||Supervision||Faringdon 2pm – 8pm|
|TUESDAY||Kingston Bagpuize 10am – 6pm|
|WEDNESDAY||Bampton or KB 9am – 12 noon||Oxford 2.30pm – 8pm|
|THURSDAY||Skype/zoom or KB 11am – 1pm||Abingdon 3pm – 8pm|
|FRIDAY||Skype, and Faringdon||Bampton 2pm – 6pm|
|Weekend||Supervision available||Call for details|
- 6 session package – Consultation plus 6 sessions paid upfront – £460 (6x£65+£70)*
- Stop Smoking – one 2 hour session @ £180 or 2 one hour sessions @ £90
*If any additional sessions are needed they will be charged at ad-hoc prices. If sessions are missed they are counted as sessions, but if the goal is met before the end of the 6, the difference is refunded.
Please see terms and conditions below for charges if you cancel 48 hours or less in advance.
Ages from 10 – 18 and/or proof of student status can apply for a £5 discount on normal pricing.
Long term support
– for those with chronic conditions or are carers needing help. For those with Fibromyalgia, MS, Cancer, Arthritis, Chronic Pain or are caring for others with these conditions. Individuals can be seen either in clinic or home, but numbers are restricted. Please call to discuss costs and terms.
I prefer to do consultations in person, then we can work on skype for the sessions
Individual sessions – before 5pm £65
after 5pm £75
Workshops and courses
These are advertised when they are going to be set up.
One to one, group or by Skype £35 per session
I can arrange 3 kinds of packages for businesses:
- In-house Solution Building for employees – groups up to 10 employees.
- HR referrals as part of a business benefit package.
- Sole Trader Stress Buster and Confidence Booster.
– To see the typical number of sessions needed please view the Outcomes page
** No two people will take the same length of time due to background and circumstances.
Terms and Conditions
Appointments – Please give at least 48 hours notice of cancellation or change of an appointment by telephone. Failure to do so may mean that you may be invoiced the full amount to cover costs of room hire, administration fees, the inconvenience and possibility you have denied someone else the opportunity of having therapy.
I will accept 24 hours if an illness is responsible however only if you re-book the session at the time. Failure to do this will incur the full fee of £70.
Payment in cheque, cash or Paypal – Some lifestyle health insurance now covers hypnotherapy, so check your policy. If payment is a problem I offer an extended payment scheme. Bank transfer is also acceptable.
There are special discounts for NUS card holders or those participating in special offers and deals. Please feel free to ask for details.
NB These telephone numbers are for appointments for clients and supervision only, I do not accept sales calls, and I am on TPS and I receive ActionFraud regular updates from bogus callers.
How many sessions will it take?
It varies from person to person and to one’s background and current situation. I usually suggest 6 sessions to start with. The reason being, it takes 3 weeks for short term memory to change to long term, and after listening to the MP3 for at least 3 weeks every night changes usually start to show. Then it’s a matter of moving towards the goal. This therapy is very much about making long term changes, not just taking something away.
There are no guarantees of success as each person is different and responds to therapy in different ways. Commitment from clients has to be 100% whether it’s cognitive behavioural therapy and mindfulness you are coming for or SFH.