Why Solution Focused?…
Solution focused Psychotherapy and Clinical Hypnotherapy are unlike counselling or CBT, we don’t go over and over the problem trying to find out why, instead we help you look at your strengths and resources and help you resolve those issues which are causing emotional and/or physical distress.Trance and visualisation then help the person to relax and imagine the perfect outcome, whilst subtly changing their thoughts and behaviours.
What can the Solution Focused way of working do for you?
- It can help lower anxiety, and make you feel more in control.
- You will receive Complementary relaxation CD, and access to other free downloads to help you sleep better and help visualise what you want.
- Provide you with a range of tools to work with, to help you to stay focused, and change the negative thoughts into positive actions.
- Provide a week by week assessment of how you are doing, so you know the therapy is working and where more focus is needed.
- Help couples work towards a positive outcome, without blame, building trust, seeing the strengths in each others differences.
- Solution Focused is an excellent way of working with, rather than fighting, emergent change in people and organisations.
Who uses therapy?
Anyone who is having a problem they are finding difficult to resolve on their own. Any form of stress changes the way we react to situations, by working with a solution focused practitioner, it allows to explore options, helps make decisions, helps solve problems. Whether you are a student struggling with exam stress or the director of an international company finding it difficult to manage stress. As a hypnotist and hypnotherapist, I have helped hundreds of people from many different backgrounds find the solution to their problem.
For more information call 07508 658934 am or leave a message on 01793 782146 or fill in the contact form